Saturday, September 12, 2009

About Me: The Last One

Well, this is going to be my last post of the "About Me" type. Of course, everything here is about me, in one sense or another. But I digress.

I basically lived the normal life for the next several years. You know the kind:

10 Get up
20 Go to work
30 Go home
40 If Not Saturday or Sunday: GoTo 10
50 Have a bar-b-que
60 Watch the game
70 GoTo 10

I have already covered most of my blacksmithing and traveling over at my other site. Feel free to check them out at Dobbs Blacksmithing and Dobbs Family Blog.

I also have a site for my jewelry at Metal Mischief.

I think that this will be the last time I speak about those two subjects. I will try to keep my various streams from crossing. This one is for rants and gripes, not blacksmithing or family goings on.

4 comments:

  1. Never cross the streams. It would be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

    ReplyDelete